5.14.2007

Sixteen.

What an eventful week....

I like to be busy, constantly on the go, but at a certain point I become tired and ready to just sit still or actually be home for a day.

May has been full and often double-stacked with occasions. Here's what my month looks like:

Monday, April 30 - Barbershop Festival at Cabot High after school
Tuesday, May 1 - Took pics for Prom Promise at school, rescheduled piano lesson at 5:30
Monday, May 7 - Stayed home sick
Tuesday, May 8 - rescheduled piano lesson at 6, theHouse Phone bank (which I forgot about)
Thursday, May 10 - Checked out to secretly take family pics for mom on Mother's Day, Arkansas Symphony practice for choir after school at Robinson Center, Youth Alive Praise Night (couldn't attend)
Friday, May 11 - ASO performance at Robinson (couldn't attend), Young Warriors (4th/5th Grade) Weekend
Saturday, May 12 - Still with church for YWW until 2, ASO performance at Robinson
Monday, May 14 - my piano gets tuned (by the person that tunes the church's piano, so I found out), pre-recital piano practice with other students at 4:30, sing National Anthem with "Fantastic 5" sophomore barbershop (Tenor 1...WOO WOO!) at school awards ceremony
Tuesday, May 15 - Piano Recital in Little Rock, P.J.'s "going away party" that I was invited to via Facebook by Madison
Wednesday, May 16 - Reality's Got Talent (my last human video to perform with the Reality Drama Team...after 5 years)
Thursday, May 16 - Choir Concert
Monday, May 21 - Senior Choir Banquet

Yeah...I know, "WOW!" I'm a student! I'm not supposed to do this much stuff am I? Anyway, I'm basically ready for a break! Summer is going to be so nice.... This is my schedule for the summer:

Monday, June 2 - The Deepening!
One day each week - work with Pastor Steve at the church (Which, don't forget, we need to talk about in the next 3 weeks, P.Steve....)
Every other day - listen to the quiet and watch the stillness at my house
Some week - Family Vacation

Isn't that beautiful? So peaceful! Can't wait!

Now that I see how this has very little to do with my "Spiritual Journey," I'll ask you to pray that my voice will recover from being sick last Monday and from the additional damage done on Wednesday night during worship, Thursday night at ASO rehearsal, Friday night at the YWW, and Saturday at the YWW and ASO performance. LOL! Thanks for reading my useless nonsense. It wasn't very spiritual, I know.

Have a great week! Hope yours isn't so busy!

2 comments:

PatrickLander said...

First again!

Enjoy the break from school.

Alex Johnson said...

the deepening is in July