5.28.2007

Seventeen.

Blessed.

Have you ever just felt really blessed? Well, for me, these last two weeks have really been a blessing.

A job...at the most amazing place on earth, 1st Assembly, and my own car to get me there. Maybe for you that's not just the most exciting thing--work and a car that only takes you to work--but for me this is the beginning of a great adventure! ...Like a new chapter in my spiritual journey. I am so excited about the things I will learn and the things I will do in the next two years at the church.

Again, I say: Thank God for a church and pastors that truly care about me and my walk with Christ and my leadership experience. Praise God for parents that are constantly pushing me forward and encouraging me all the way. God is good. He is really, really good!

Also, pray that I pass these semester test coming up this week and next. They are going to be VERY hard, I know.

3 comments:

Alex Johnson said...

that's awesome that you got a car and a job! I'm sure you will do just great on the tests..try your best and study hard!

kathy b. said...

T., you truly have a grateful heart - one of the most important qualities to have in life. When we remain grateful, there is no such thing as a "small" blessing. What an exciting adventure!

PatrickLander said...

I am so excited to watch you learn and develop into the leader God has called you to be over the next few years. I believe in you!