1.27.2007

Three.

Last night, I had the opportunity to hang out with Coy and Jay Paul, some deaf members of our church. I didn't realize how fun sign language really is until last night. The group consisted of me, John Rennard, a friend of his (that I don't know), Julie Derden, Stephanie Ott, Coy, and Jay Paul. I had such an awesome time getting to know Coy and Jay Paul and learning more and more sign language as the night progressed. I'm actually surprised that I know as much as I know now, just from one night and a few other times hanging out with John and Stephanie.

Coy and Jay Paul are such great people. I'd met them before and signed the few words I knew then, but I'd never really gotten to know them until last night.

Friendship makes me very happy. I really like relationships. Its so much fun to spend time in fellowship with other people. That's why I love our church. Everyone loves each other and really cares about each other's well being. Thanks First A/G!

4 comments:

Brian Dollar said...

Glad to be the first one to comment on this one. You are a great guy, Tim. Glad you are using your talent of sign language to make friends with such great guys as Coy and Jay Paul.

PatrickLander said...

Man, I tried to be first this time. Don't you love hanging out with new people. Keep learning ASL, it's awesome.

kathy b. said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying relationships with people of all ages and cultures. You are learning one of the most important keys to a successful life! It's so cool to see you discover joy through people. Sounds like something Jesus might have done...

Jillybean said...

Tim...thats awesome glad to see you're learning something new and you're even helping me to learn a few words in sign language. haha. Hope you have a good day.