1.12.2007

One.

I've decided to just number each of my titles, so if you don't understand the Arabic number system, I'm sorry.

This is my 4th blog, as I'm sure you know by reading the top of the page. I have an account on Xanga (which I don't really use anymore), Myspace, and a Facebook. This one I have chosen to be my more serious blog, I guess you could say. Here I will display my input on my spiritual growth. So, I might as well get started now....

I am a musician, right? So I like music. Well, mostly just worship music. I figure if I love God and I love music, I might as well just put the two together. So, I like God music--music that I can worship God with and use as a bridge from life and its tragedies to God's saving grace. [At this point, I am amazed at my sweet sentence-structuring skills.] And get this...I not only like to listen to, sing, and play (on the piano) worship music, but I also like to write my own songs. I've written or started writing, so far, about 15 songs. I really enjoy it. While you like playing video games or playing basketball, I like sitting at my Yamaha and brainstorming, doodling with notes, and writing down the things that pop up in my mind and flow out through my fingers and my mouth.

My songs usually show my mood at the time of writing. So they are practically my thoughts attached with rhythm, tune, and sometimes rhyme. I hope someday soon I will be able to debut one of my songs that Pastor Steve helped me write two summers ago. That, to me, just seems so exciting to be able to hear a band play a song that I actually came up with. Wow. I can't wait!

Anyway, I think I've talked long enough. I tend to get caught up in my rambling sometimes. LOL! So please forgive me for using up the last hour of your time reading this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogspot T Hill. I love your sentence structure as well. I also love your description of your love for God-music. Keep it up T and can't wait to read more.

Chris said...

Cool first blog, T Hill! And for the record, I am a speed reader and it only took me like 35 seconds to read that. (I timed it.)

HA!

Chris

kathy b. said...

I am definitely glad that I logged on to your blog! I love your originality, creativity, and your willingness to share your passion for God and your dreams. You have a way with words as well as with music. Very cool, T. Hill.

Kathy B.