5.24.2008

Twenty-Three.

Well...here it is...another blog.

I know, right? It's been forever.

So, I've nearly completed my Junior year. Praise the Lord! I'm so ready for the summer. Cutting out the whole school part of life is a definite blessing. Too bad it's only short-term.

I find it funny that while most students are excited to get out of school for more leisure time and to sleep in, when I think about getting out of school I immediately get excited about more time to be at the church and to spend with the pastors and staff there. I could understand if someone told me that I was obsessed or something, but in all reality I'm just always anxious to learn more and I've come to realize that you can always learn something at First Assembly.

So, look out folks because I come with loads of enthusiasm!

Also, be looking forward to some more blogs this summer (I just remembered the thrill of writing long, grammatically proper, yet light-hearted sentences).

Here we go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Timothy, I didn't know you were such a grammarian! Kudos to you for your distinguished writing skills. I must make it a point to review your blog from time to time. Will you please keep me apprised of changes and additions? I look forward to future readings. -Thom

Alex Johnson said...

Hey, I'm looking forward to summer, too! Not only for the stress being gone, but as you said, being able to spend more time at church. Being involved in different ministries and helping you out has made me fall more in love with our church and staff. It's and amazing place with amazing people. I'm planning on helping out as much as I can this summer. I'm looking forward to the many awesome experiences!

[[P.S. I updated, too :D]]

Anonymous said...

T. I'm so proud of you for desiring to learn and to grow! And First NLR is definitely a place where you can do both! I'm a lot older than you, but I still have the need to be learning and growing...and always will. Just don't forget to enjoy the journey, wherever you may find yourself. Every season has a purpose, if you are walking hand in hand with Him!

Brian Dollar said...

Looking forward to spending some time with you this Summer, Tim! You are definitely hungry to learn and grow, and that will only reap tremendous results if you apply it to the right areas! I am proud of you big time!

Anonymous said...

Hey THill. It will be great getting to see you up here at the church more. I am so proud of you and what God is doing through you. He has great things in store for you- and I am so glad you recognize that no matter what age you are who what stage of life you can make a difference. Thanks for making a difference at First Assembly. We are better because of you!